Memo #4 - Barbie and My Little Pony

The Barbonie
Sitting in class, staring through the pellucid glass window, hearing but not listening to the teacher’s instructions, I often ponder to myself, “Are classes supposed to be an eon long?” I often find myself in a situation where I’m spacing out before I hear the screech known as the teacher’s voice, calling me out for not paying attention. I frequently zone out and go off on in a mental adventure where I daydream about barbies and ponies.
Now imagine if ‘My Little Pony’ and ‘Barbie’ were to collaborate; the production would be no less than pure sparkle magic. Don’t even attempt to convince me that this potential creation wouldn’t solve all the problems in the world. Twilight sparkle, the glorious and ravishing pony from Ponyville, along with all her friends Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Princess Celestia, would work extremely well with Barbie and her friends. The majestic ponies would save their land from corruption using their magical powers of unicorn horns, and the barbies would help solve enchanted missions.
Just think about it, the majestic ponies mixed together with the adorable barbies, now that’s game changing. It is a revolutionary concept that would change the entire toy business. I’m not saying I would buy it, because barbies and ponies are for meant for girls and I’m the manliest of all the homo sapiens on this planet. Now if this were to happen, Barbie and Ken would be riding off into the sunset on Twilight Sparkle…. Then I rudely get shook back to reality with my friends telling me: “Class is finally over. Come on let’s go.” As I leave I think to myself, “what did the teacher actually talk about in class again?”



Comments

Popular Posts