Business Letter

Donald Truong
275 Michael Cowpland Drive
Kanata, ON K2M 2C5


September 29, 2016


Dear future blog readers,


I, Donald Truong, am a Cedar Ridge High School student who has created a blog dedicated to all of my educational pieces from projects, to essays, and many other proud pieces of my effort. My blog will be the center of my digital portfolio where all my future blog readers will be able to follow and view my work from my 21st Century Literacy course.
In my 21st Century Literacy Course, I will and have been learning skills such as leadership, entrepreneurial thinking, designing a passion project, and many more skills. We have also learnt different things such as poetry and technology studies, and from that I have written a poem inspired my Gord Downie, analyzed a poem/song by The Tragically Hip, and created this, my blog.
Something I want to accomplish with this blog is to first, organize and store all my work in one place in order to share with the world. Second, to find an authentic audience to discover my work or to interact with other experts in those fields. Finally, to inspire and interact with different people from across the world.
It would be appreciated if you could visit my blog at http://donaldtportfolio.blogspot.ca/ .
I will be actively displaying my work and projects from my 21st Century Literacy course where I will be learning many new things. If you would like to contact me about anything or have any questions, you may mail me from the email linked above. I am excited to show you everything I will learn and create, I hope you that you would stop by my blog sometime.

Sincerely,
Donald

Comments

Popular Posts